If you have completed all of your basic details for your challenge, but your event page doesn't have a link to register, it is likely because you have an event with a ticket price, but haven't yet configured how Wodify is going to pay you once you charge for your tickets!
Here's how you can fix this issue:
- Login to http://app.wodifyrise.com with your organizer login
- Click Edit next to your challenge
- Select Payment Settings from the left menu
- Click "Receiving Payouts"
- This next step depends on a few factors:
- If you are a Wodify Core customer using Wodify Payments: Click "Login as Wodify core admin..":
- If you are a Wodify Core Customer using goEmerchant OR not a Wodify Core Customer: Click "Add Wodify Payment Account:
- Now you can go to your event registration page. You should see that there is a link to REGISTER for your challenge.
- Wodify Payment Accounts are only available to customers located in the United States at this time.
- You only need to configure Receiving Payouts if you are charging for your challenge